Terimakasih sudah berkunjung. Blog ini berisi segala sesuatu yang berhubungan dengan saya. Tentang hal-hal apapun yang saya suka, hal yang membuat saya berkarya, hal yang menginspirasi saya, hal yang membuat saya tertawa, yang mungkin juga bisa membuat anda merasakan hal yang sama.

@cogase @cogase

Senin, 11 Mei 2009

08:50 PM

I've made up my mind..
Don't need to think it over if I'm wrong, I am right

Don't need to look no further this ain't lust

I know this is love
But if I tell the world

I'll never say enough 'cos it was not said to you
and that's
exactly what I need to do
if I end up with you

Should I give up or should I just keep chasin' pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place should I leave it there
I build myself up and fly around in circles
Watin' as my heart drops
a
nd my back begins to tingle

Finally could this be